I’m combining these workouts into one post because I forgot to post yesterday – whoops! I can tell this workout is definitely doing something – it’s *almost* making me feel like I’ve never worked out before. I’m feeling the tiredness and soreness, that’s for sure. I can’t wait to see how I’ve changed once these 4 weeks are complete!
Day 5: Lower Body Workout
- Walking Lunge: 3 sets x 20 reps, each leg (what a bitch! lol!)
- Squats: 3 sets x 12 reps, 35# (substitution for leg press cuz my gym’s not that fancy)
- Leg Extension: 3 sets x 12 reps, 35#
- Lying Leg Curl: 3 sets x 12 reps, 35#
- Standing Calf Raise: 3 sets x 20 reps, 35# barbell
Day 6: Cardio
I did cardio following my leg workout as well but it was a mish-mash of different things. I don’t recall exactly what I did, but I do know it was for a total time of 35 minutes. 35 minutes is my minimum and I’ve managed to stick to it which I’m pretty proud of.
Today’s cardio was also a mish-mash, but I remembered to write it down:
- Warm up
- Mix of running/walking for 30 minutes (ran at 5.7 mph with 0% incline, walked at 3.0 mph with 10% incline)
- Cool down
Total Time: 35 minutes
Total Distance: 2.110 miles
Total Calories Burned: ~ 306