I made it to week 7! Things get a bit tougher this week I can tell just by looking at the workouts. One things for sure…I’m supposed to start counting calories this week. Ack!
On the workout for today, Jamie posted a calculator (which I’ve also posted here on my blog) that will help determine how many calories you should be eating to meet your goals. I used this calculator earlier this summer and it worked PERFECTLY. I made it to my goal weight within a matter of weeks. I pretty much still eat the same way but I still plan on tracking calories.
If you’re into tracking calories – or you wanna start – you can join me over at MyFitnessPal, user ID: Missmelinda. You can friend me so we can motivate and encourage each other – whether you’re doing LiveFit Trainer or some other fitness program. Doesn’t matter at all! :)
*On Wednesday of this week I’m gonna do a post on how to customize your goals in your MyFitnessPal profile.
Arms, Abs, Cardio Workout – Day 43:
My printer is giving me attitude so I’ll be typing my workouts manually until I can figure it out. Thanks for understanding! Also, I wanted to get through this workout quickly so I pretty much supersetted everything and did the ab exercises as a circuit.
- Narrow push-ups: 4 sets x 15 reps; lots on my knees this time!
- Seated triceps press: 4 sets x 8 reps; 8# DB
- One-arm triceps extension: 3 sets x 8 reps; 8#
- One-arm reverse grip pushdown: 3 sets x 8 reps – skipped
- Skullcrushers: 3 sets x 8 reps; 25#
- Close-grip bench: 3 sets x 8 reps; 35#
- Incline DB curl: 4 sets x 8 reps; 10#
- DB alternate bicep curl: 4 sets x 8 reps; 10#
- Barbell curls (21’s): 2 sets x 21 reps; 20#
Abdominal Exercise Circuit
- Crunches: 3 sets x 25 reps
- DB crunch: 3 sets x 15 reps; 8# DB
- Reverse crunch: 3 sets x 15 reps
- Repeat 2 more x
Cardio: P90X Cardio X