***** THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED *****
Congrats to Amanda for winning!!
2012 is almost here guys and surely you have been thinking about some fitness goals right? The EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale is used to monitor and analyze body composition in real time.
This particular scale is my 3rd experience with EatSmart and their scales are the best. I got the first one 2 years ago and it’s still working perfectly. You know what though? This one’s my new favorite because of all the things it’s capable of doing!
*** RETAIL PRICE: $54.95 (Amazon) ***
What the GetFit Does:
- Measures body weight
- Measures % body fat (woo!)
- Measures % body muscle
- Measures bone weight
- % total body water
Some other great features include:
- Proprietary Body Fat Software: The newest EatSmart algorithm provides superior accuracy when calculating body fat for a variety of body shapes and activity levels.
- Automatic User Identification: Proprietary technology stores personal data for up to 8 users and automatically identifies the person standing on the scale.
- Sleek design and Touch Screen Interface: Referred to multiple times as looking like a “giant iPad”.
Even More Features:
Proprietary Automatic User Identification Technology; Stores personal data for up to 8 users
EatSmart “Step-On” Technology – Get instant readings!
Large 3.5″ Blue LCD display with white backlight – Easy to read.
4 High Precision Sensors – Consistent and accurate measurement
Measurement Modes: Pounds / Kilos
Graduation Increments of .2 lbs. / .1kg
Ultra thin, sleek design with high quality tempered glass platform
Max Weight: 400 lbs / 180 kgs
Auto Calibrated; Includes 4 AAA batteries
Measures 12.5″ x 12.5″ x 1″
Why the GetFit makes a Great Tool for Monitoring Health:
Recent research shows that adults who weighed themselves daily lost more weight (I don’t recommend daily, I prefer weekly or bi-weekly), as well as avoided weight gain, over a two-year period when compared to participants who weighed themselves less often. Alarmingly, the International Diabetes Federation reports that 1 in 10 adults will be diagnosed with diabetes by 2030.
Tremendous early response – Launched in March 2011, this scale has garnered outstanding reviews on Amazon.com, with a 4.7 out of 5 stars average. (Stats as of 12/28/11.) Additionally, it has been covered as an innovative, new product in HomeWorld Business Magazine, a leading trade publication.
After playing around with this scale I was amazed at how simple it is to set up each profile. You can set up to 8 of them and I was able to set up mine and my husband’s in about 2 minutes. If I can set it up, anybody can. I have no idea how accurate the body fat and other measurements are but EatSmart has an excellent reputation and track record.
One thing is for sure, it’ll work perfectly for monitoring body fat% and weight loss (or gain) because you’ll simply compare measurements and be able to see if you’re headed in the right direction.
So, if you wanna win a scale to kick-off your 2012 fitness journey, be sure to carefully read the rules below. It’s easy to enter and you can enter multiple times if you choose.
- Must live in the U.S.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Winner must give me their complete mailing address within 72 hours of contest end or another winner will be chosen
**CONTEST BEGINS AT 12:01 AM 12/29/11 AND ENDS PROMPTLY AT 11:59 PM 1/5/11** (entries made before or after those times WILL NOT COUNT)
For the giveaway:
—–> Mandatory Entry (do this first!): Post something you learned about EatSmart from their website (in one comment below).
For extra entries (optional), leave one separate comment for each of the following entries for them to count:
1. LIKE EatSmart Products on Facebook
2. Write on EatSmart’s Facebook how they will EatSmart in 2012.
3. Follow EatSmart on Twitter @EatSmartScales
4. Follow EatSmart on Google +
5. Subscribe to EatSmart’s YouTube channel
6. Extra entry to sign up for EatSmart’s Monthly Newsletter: www.eatsmartproducts.com
7. LIKE Mindi Friedland Fitness on Facebook
8. Follow @MindiFriedland on Twitter
9. Retweet this giveaway (You CAN Tweet ONCE PER DAY to get +1 entry) using the following: Enter to win an EatSmart Digital Body Fat Scale! Ends 1/5/12 @MindiFriedland @EatSmart #giveaway http://bit.ly/tCIGg3!
Don’t wanna wait until the giveaway ends? This EatSmart scale is available on Amazon and eligible for free shipping! Click here to buy now