I hope you had an awesome 4th of July! We’ve been keeping pretty busy this weekend doing yardwork, making my book of the month selection (that’s important!), finishing up the entry way bench, moving flowers around, enjoying the pool, visiting my parents’ new camper and campsite and watching Bloodline on Netflix.
Even with all of that excitement I’m happy to be back in my routine this morning!
We also saw some pretty fireworks on Sunday night..
The ones our new neighbors were lighting off for over an hour last night weren’t as pretty. Heh.
On to the book selection…
About Book of the Month Club
Book of the Month Club is a service that delivers books to your door each month. You simply choose your membership level, make your pick(s) for the month based on judges’ selections and it ships to you free!
How it works:
- One book is included each month with membership
- New selections are available on the first of the month and you have 5 days to choose (if you don’t choose or cancel membership, one will be chosen for you)
- You can order up to two additional picks for $9.99 each and they’ll ship free with your membership order
- Books are new release, hardcover
- You can skip months if no selections appeal to you
- Membership ranges from $10/month to $15/month depending on what you choose
- Membership renews automatically using your credit/debit card on file unless you contact them directly to cancel
Please visit the FAQ section of their website for more information.
My July BOTM Picks
Here’s my box:
- Final Girls by Riley Sager – My June selection (Thriller about sole survivors of various massacres)
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena- First extra selection (Suspense novel about a young couple and their neighbors – lies, deception, unfaithfulness, etc.) I’ve been eyeballing this one for a while now and finally just went for it.
I’m still working on getting through my June selections and The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo is pretty good! I think I’ll be skipping next month unless something really catches my eye. It’s not like I don’t have enough books to read already… ha!