Today is Sunday and I did a heavy leg workout. I don’t think I’ll be doing that again. It felt okay, but Sundays are pretty tough workout days for me. Normally I’d just do a cardio workout since it’s Sunday, but this workout split I’m doing now is actually an 8-day split so it kind of screwed things up. I’m used to a 7-day split which is a lot easier to plan since weeks have 7 days!
- Warm up: 2 sets x 20 reps, 35#
- 1 set x 20 reps, 70#
- Warm up: 2 sets x 12 reps, 45#
- 1 set x 16 reps, 90# (3 more reps than I did during the last leg workout!)
Lying Leg Curls
- Warm up: 1 set x 15 reps, 35#
- 1 set x 15 reps, 70#
- Warm up: 1 set x 12 reps, 55#
- 1 set x 17 reps, 115# (increased the weight from the 105# I did last time)
Tomorrow I’ll be doing a steady state cardio workout and an abdominal workout.
I hope you’re having a great weekend!
All the best,