Back workout day today and nothing else! Another personal best for deadlifts, I’m now able to deadlift my bodyweight 11 times! One of these days I should see what my 1-rep max is (that is…how much weight I could lift just one time). I bet I would surprise myself! My previous personal best for deadlifts was 125#, which I was able to lift 10 times. You can see that back workout here.
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how great these workouts are that I’ve been doing lately. I’m doing fewer sets and lifting more weight and doing more reps than I had been previously. Weird how that works. I highly recommend this workout to anybody!
*Although, according to Bodybuilding.com this is an advanced women’s workout, so it shouldn’t be used for beginners.
- Warm up: 2 sets x 12 reps, 50#
- 1 set x 7 reps, 65#
- Warm up: 2 sets x 12 reps, 20#
- 1 set x 10 reps, 45#
- Warm up: 1 set x 12 reps, 45#
- 1 set x 9 reps, 75#
- Warm up: 1 set x 12 reps, 35#
- 1 set x 11 reps, 130#
We made it to the weekend! Enjoy!!
All the best,
Latest posts by Mindi (see all)
- Weekly Workout Recap #3: Stronglifts 5×5 - April 12, 2017
- April 2017 Goals: Fitness, Financial, Blogging + Personal - April 3, 2017
- 13 Tips to Help Keep Your Child Safe On Social Media - March 29, 2017