Back workout day today and nothing else! Another personal best for deadlifts, I’m now able to deadlift my bodyweight 11 times! One of these days I should see what my 1-rep max is (that is…how much weight I could lift just one time). I bet I would surprise myself! My previous personal best for deadlifts was 125#, which I was able to lift 10 times. You can see that back workout here.
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how great these workouts are that I’ve been doing lately. I’m doing fewer sets and lifting more weight and doing more reps than I had been previously. Weird how that works. I highly recommend this workout to anybody!
*Although, according to Bodybuilding.com this is an advanced women’s workout, so it shouldn’t be used for beginners.
- Warm up: 2 sets x 12 reps, 50#
- 1 set x 7 reps, 65#
- Warm up: 2 sets x 12 reps, 20#
- 1 set x 10 reps, 45#
- Warm up: 1 set x 12 reps, 45#
- 1 set x 9 reps, 75#
- Warm up: 1 set x 12 reps, 35#
- 1 set x 11 reps, 130#
We made it to the weekend! Enjoy!!
All the best,
Latest posts by Mindi (see all)
- 6 Things to Remember When You Start a New Workout - March 22, 2017
- Weekly Home Workout Recap #1 - March 20, 2017
- How to Prevent Emotional Triggers From Sending You into Depression - March 15, 2017